- Water's buoyancy reduces pounding on joints
- Water resistances increases muscle strength and endurance
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- A total-body workout w/o hurting joints, muscles, or ligaments
- Can satisfy whatever level of workout you want from high intensity to low intensity
Start your morning off with this total body workout combining cardio, resistance exercises, and stretching.
Monday & Wednesday 5:30-6:15 am
This class has a little bit of everything: stretching, high-intensity cardio, and muscle strengthening/endurance exercises. Using a variety of equipment, these challenging workouts are wrapped in loads of fun!
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30-9:15 am
Monday & Wednesday 5:15-6:00 pm
A unique calorie-burning, core workout, complete with ankle buoyancy cuffs. A fun way to tone your entire core and improve balance and muscular endurance. Perfect way to work out the stress of the day!
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-9:15 am
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 5:30-6:30 am
Sore No More
Water exercises that include range of motion, stretching, light cardio and resistance. Great for arthritis and pre/post-op knees and hips. Geared for seniors, but all are welcome. No swimming experience necessary!
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:30-10:15 am
Adult "swim team" workouts tailored to meet individual needs and goals. Whether training for a triathlon or simply desiring the challenge of some great workouts, this class offers something for all lap swimmers. Class meets at the outdoor pool for the summer session.
Not available Fall 1 session
Adult Swim Lessons
Low student/teacher ratio
Red Cross Certifications
The Red Cross CPR/AED class will help you to identify the signs of cardiac arrest. This class will train you on how to perform rescue breathing, how to handle an obstructed airway, CPR, and use an Automatic Defibrillator on an adult, child, and infant. The CPR/AED certificate is valid for two years.
CPR/AED Recertification Class
The Red Cross material includes CPR and First Aid. Students will receive 2 certifications if they pass all tests (LG/First Aid and CPR/AED), plus receive a Lifeguard Training book and pocket mask. Requirements for the class include: Good attendance, must be 15 years of age, pass written by 80% and meet swimming requirements. The course is a fun way to enhance your swimming skills and increase your employment potential. Lifeguard/First Aid and CPR/AED are
- Swim 300 yds. continuously, 100 yds. front crawl, 100 yds. breaststroke, 100 yds. of either front crawl or breaststroke or a mixture of both.
- Swim 20 yds. using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive and retrieve 10 lb. object, return to surface and swim 20 yds. back to starting point in 1 min. 40 sec.
- Tread water for two minutes using only your legs.
Lifeguard Recertification Class