Workout When You Want To
24/7 FITNESS CENTER ACCESS
We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why the Green County Family YMCA is pleased to offer our adult members ages 18+ convenient 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, year-round access to our Fitness Center.
- Members must be age 18+ to apply for 24/7 access.
- 24/7 Fitness Center access is available to Green County Family YMCA members only – Nationwide members and guests are not eligible.
- You must sign a waiver and pass a background check.
- You must pay a one-time $20 activation fee.
- We highly recommend that you exercise with another 24/7 member when using our facility outside of staffed hours.
- A telephone is available in the fitness center. In case of emergency, please dial 911. An AED is located directly next to the 24/7 access door.
- Use caution in inclement weather as snow and ice removal will not be enforced until staffed hours, possibly later.
- Your key fob is your after-hours key to the fitness center.
- When entering and exiting, please make sure the door closes behind you. The 24-hour access entrance is not active during regular business hours.
- Do not hold the door for anyone. Everyone must use their own key fob for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key fobs may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and a possible termination of your membership.
- The lobby restrooms are available, but the locker rooms are closed.